Be an ally of the workforce and apply to be a mentor business for summer 2022. As part of the Summer Job Coach program, business partners present students with paid summer work and exposure to different career paths in their field.
Students who participate in this eight-week, hands-on program are given summer jobs, job coaching, and soft-skills training by area companies.
As of this moment, the town is looking for the following business to join this project:
- Fields of Opportunity: Viticulture and Winemaking
- Resorting to Opportunity: Hotels and Spas
- Building up Opportunities: Construction and Maintenance
- Serving Up Opportunities: Restaurants
- STEM: Health Care and IT Support
Here’s where you can register your business or read for more information.