The Yountville Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Town of Yountville and Safeway Pharmacy, will be hosting a Vaccine Clinic on Monday, April 5 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at the Yountville Community Center.
This Vaccine Clinic, per California State guidelines is open to anyone 50+.There are roughly 400 appointments, this is a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE process.
To make your appointment for the COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic click this link. Please note, when you get to the scheduling page, the Calendar is currently in the month of March, you will need to click the “right arrow” to move the Calendar to April, where it will show open slots for April 5.
DAY OF CLINIC – Important Items You are REQUIRED to bring
- Must have made their appointment. Please show up 15 min prior to your appointment, not any earlier
- Bring the FILLED OUT COVID-19 Consent Form
- Bring Drivers License or ID Card
- Bring Medical Insurance Card (if don’t have medical insurance, that is OK, just state that at check in)
- Bring Proof of employment at your business (id badge, pay stub, letter from employer)
- Wear Short Sleeve shirt if possible
- Do NOT attend clinic if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
At the clinic, we will have both English and Spanish Speaking volunteers who will be able to assist with any questions your employees might have. The Pfizer Vaccine will be administered. The second clinic, for the second shot, will be Monday, May 3, 2021, employees will make their appointment for their second shot at the April 5 clinic.