- This event has passed.
Napa Valley Board of Supervisors Meeting
April 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
One event on March 23, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on April 6, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on April 13, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on April 20, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on May 4, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on May 11, 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on May 18, 2021 at 9:00 am
PLEASE NOTE: IN ACCORDANCE WITH COVID-19 GUIDANCE FROM THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AS OF 03/04/2021, IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE AT MEETINGS IS LIMITED. PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FOR VIRTUAL/TELEPHONIC ATTENDANCE.
The Napa County Board of Supervisors will continue to meet pursuant to the adopted 2021 calendar (PDF).
The Board realizes that not all County residents have the same ways to stay engaged, so several alternatives are offered. Please watch or listen to the Board of Supervisors meeting in one of the following ways:
- Watch on your TV – Napa Valley TV Channel 28.
- Listen on your cell phone – via Zoom at 1-669-900-6833.
Enter Meeting ID 842-343-169 once you have joined the meeting.
- Watch via the Internet – view the Live Stream
You may submit public comment on any item that appears on the agenda, or general public comment for any item or issue that does not appear on the agenda, as follows:
- Via email – send your comment to the following email address: email@example.com. EMAILS WILL NOT BE READ ALOUD.
Emails received by 8:00 AM on Tuesdays will be posted online. Emails received during board meetings will be posted after the meeting. All emails become part of the permanent record.Please provide your name and indicate the agenda item upon which you are commenting.
- Via telephone – please call the Board of Supervisors Public Comment Line at: 707-299-1776. Please mute all audio devices and do no use the speakerphone to prevent echoing.Please provide your name and the agenda item upon which you are commenting. Your call will be placed on hold and heard by the Board in the order received.
Note: Please mute all audio on your devices and do no use the speakerphone function prior to calling in to prevent echoing.
The above-identified measures exceed all legal requirements for participation and public comment, including those imposed by the Ralph M. Brown Act and Executive Order N-29-20. If you have any questions, contact us via telephone at 707-253-4421 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.